Personal Post: 5 Random Facts
Hey there! I am SO glad you are visiting my site! I wanted to write a quick blog post for those of you who might be new around here. You can always check out my "About" page if you want to learn more about me, but it's always fun to share more about myself with all of you lovelies.
So that's why today I am sharing 5 random facts about me with you! This is going to be a super short post, because the purpose of it is really just to share these random facts with you.
1) I have a slight obsession with staying in hotels, seriously I love it more than anything else! If I could, I would LIVE in a hotel at least 50% of the time. Does anyone feel the same?!
2) I lift weights. I took an unintentional break for a few months this fall, but I am back at it and more excited than ever to work hard for my lifting goals!
3) I moved to Milwaukee in July, and am having a blast learning about new places in this city every day (if you have any hidden gems you would recommend I would love to hear!)
4) I spent three months in Romania during my college years and want to go back SO badly!!It’s such a beautiful country, if you ever get the chance to go there, DO IT! Hoping to go back there someday!
5) I actually went to school for videography. I was in a communications program with an emphasis on media production, which basically meant video production. I feel like a lot of people can't say they actually went to school for what they do now, especially in the wedding and creative industry, but I can which I am so grateful for!