Burlap & Bells Wedding Video | Short Film | Jessica + Chris
Jessica and Chris were married at Burlap & Bells on a cool spring day. The boho vibes and relaxed environment was perfect for guests who enjoyed an extended cocktail hour. We loved the details Jessica and Chris picked out for the day, like the rug aisle runner, wooden arch beneath the pine trees, and romantic tablescapes!
From Jessica and Chris:
How do you describe your wedding day to people when they ask how it was?
- sweet, loving, just focused on us, fun & chill
What was your favorite part of the wedding day?
- Seeing each other for the first time - Chris watching on as Jess walked down the aisle
Were there any funny memories you still laugh about from the day?
- Chris' "trip down memory lane gift" in the menu we had our first date at
- Jess' uncle dropping his drink during our first dance lol
- No one had the rings for the ceremony! haha
Do you have any advice for people who may be planning their wedding now?
- take in every moment - it flies by. everyone says this. and you think you're prepared for it, but you're not! over-prepare, and remind each other to slow it down and enjoy. Set time aside for just yourselves to take it all in, and have one-on-one time - this is of course all about you two! Having amazing photographers and videographers allows you to live those moments again that you may have missed or just forgotten about because there's so much going on in the day!
Also make sure to get time to dance with one another after your first dance! There's always so many people wanting to chat all night, but dancing with your new spouse to celebrate is important too!
Videography: Mollica Films
Wedding Planning: Simply Gypsy Events
Photography: From the Daisies
Bridal Dress designer + boutique - Pronovias, Bella Bianca Bridal Couture
Bridesmaid dress - Show Me Your Mumu
Menswear - Groom: Brooks Brothers
Menswear - Groomsmen: The Black Tux
Florist - Sunborn Gardens, Lisa Larsen
Caterer - Rockman's Catering
Stationary - Minted
Officiant - Nicole Perso